The Design Ops team support designers across the Department for Education.
We support the following user-centred design professions across the department:
- Content design
- Interaction design
- Service design
What we do
We support designers with:
- process and continuous improvement initiatives
- working across services to identify and publish common components and patterns
- creating tools and services to improve design processes
- raising awareness and understanding of design and accessibility in DfE
- support teams with accessibility queries and creating accessibility statements
How to contact the Design Ops team.
As a multi-disciplinary team, we identify process improvements, support the creation of common components and patterns, and ensure designers have the right tools and services to do their job.
Head of Design
Updated: December 2022
Source: View GitHub issue for this page